Thursday, May 20, 2010

Welcome to Putting Systems

Welcome to Putting Systems. I'm an amatuer player, but I'm almost fanatical about getting better. I took golf up at a later age so I'm playing catch up right now. I'm very competitive, so I'm committed to improve to the point where I can successfully compete with my friends who have been playing longer.

Unfortunately, I swing a club like a swing a baseball bat, which doesn't seem to be a good fit. I'm guessing that I'm going to have to start taking lessons.

Over time, I'll probably post different articles I can find and golf related stuff that catches my eye. Why did I choose Putting Systems as the name? Two reasons:

  1. Most all golf related blog names are already taken
  2. I'm definitely going to need a putting system to get better.

In the meantime, thanks for reading.

0 comments: